From all of us here at CashCo, thank you for your continued loyalty and support. Who would have thought we would still be dealing with all this insanity through Thanksgiving? We’ve worked hard to keep everyone safe while continuing to serve our customers. We have developed and deployed multiple easy to use online remote options for loan origination including instant funding. In addition, we offer several online and over the phone payment options. We expect to continue to employ these remote online options after the crisis passes. They’re fast, they’re convenient, and they’re safe. In keeping with Governor Brown’s directive, we urge you to make use of ALL offsite options to the greatest extent possible and avoid visits in person to our branches unless absolutely necessary.
If you must visit a branch here are a few guidelines.
- If you have tested positive for Covid19, if you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for Covid19, if you are feeling symptomatic (fever, coughing, sneezing, etc.) you are asked to only contract business with CashCo remotely; online, by text, or by phone unless cleared by your healthcare provider.
- All visitors to our branch wear masks.
- We are limiting visitors to two in a branch at one time.
On our part we have implemented enhanced safety measures including:
- Employees are screened daily for symptoms and temperatures are checked;
- All employees wear face masks in the branch;
- Floors are clearly marked to maintain social distancing of six feet or more;
- Clear acrylic shields have been installed for payments and loan closings;
- Cleaning and sanitization have been intensified;
All these measures are inspected and enforced by our supervisory staff.
We are all in this together. As you might imagine these are very tough times for all of us at CashCo as well. We get it! Please! Keep communicating with us. We recognize these are not ordinary times and we are doing everything in our power to helps folks pull through.
Your Friends at CashCo