New Year Updates
First and foremost, thank you for your continued patience, loyalty and support. As we begin this new year, and more people receive the vaccine, we hope for a return to more normal conditions as soon as events permit. We continue striving to keep everyone safe while serving and providing credit to our customers. The multiple easy and convenient online remote options for loan origination, including instant funding capabilities, have been a real hit. In addition, our online and over the phone payment systems have made making payments safe and easy. We know we will be using these remote online options after the crisis passes as well. They are fast, they’re convenient, and they’re safe. In keeping with Governor Brown’s directive, we still urge you to make use of ALL offsite options to the greatest extent possible and avoid visits in person to our branches unless absolutely necessary.
If you must visit a branch here are a few guidelines.
- If you have tested positive for Covid19, if you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for Covid19, if you are feeling symptomatic (fever, coughing, sneezing, etc.) you are asked to only contract business with CashCo remotely; online, by text, or by phone unless cleared by your healthcare provider.
- All visitors to our branch wear masks.
- We are limiting visitors to two in a branch at one time.
On our part we have implemented enhanced safety measures including:
- Employees are screened daily for symptoms and temperatures are checked;
- All employees wear face masks in the branch;
- Floors are clearly marked to maintain social distancing of six feet or more;
- Clear acrylic shields have been installed for payments and loan closings;
- Cleaning and sanitization have been intensified;
All these measures are inspected and enforced by our supervisory staff.
We are all in this together… these are very tough times for all of us. We really get it! Please! Keep communicating with us. We know these are not ordinary times and we are committed to doing everything in our power to helps folks pull through.
Looking forward to a much better 2021!
Your Friends at CashCo