Dear CashCo Friend,
We certainly hoped we would never have to post a notice like this again…
First of all, thank you for your continued loyalty and support. Our Number One priority, as always, is to keep everyone safe while continuing to serve our customers. We have determined that at this point, with the new mandates imposed by Governor Brown going into place, effective immediately we are reinstating the precautions that we had in place last year. Most of you have embraced the many, easy to use online remote options for loan origination including instant funding. In addition, our online and over the phone payment options have been a real hit! These options are fast, they’re convenient, and they’re safe. In keeping with Governor Brown’s directive, we urge you to make use of ALL offsite options to the greatest extent possible and avoid visits in person to our branches unless absolutely necessary. In doing so, you’ll also save time in traffic, save gas, save time in the line at the bank, and most important save yourselves exposure to possible infection.
If you must visit a branch here are a few guidelines.
- If you have tested positive for Covid19, if you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for Covid19, if you are feeling symptomatic (fever, coughing, sneezing, etc.) you are asked to only contract business with CashCo remotely; online, by text, or by phone unless cleared by your healthcare provider.
- All visitors to our branch wear masks.
On our part we continue to implement enhanced safety measures including:
- Employees are screened daily for symptoms and temperatures are checked;
- All employees wear face masks in the branch;
- Clear acrylic shields have been installed for payments and loan closings;
- Cleaning and sanitization have been intensified;
All these measures are inspected and enforced by our supervisory staff.
We are all in this together. As you might imagine these are very tough times for all of us at CashCo as well. We get it! Please! Keep communicating with us. We recognize these are not ordinary times and we are doing everything in our power to helps folks pull through.
Your Friends at CashCo