May 15, 2020
Some Thoughts About Reopening Our Branches
From all of us here at CashCo, we want to thank you for your loyalty and support. This crisis has been unlike anything any of us has ever experienced. We’ve been working hard to come up with ways to keep everyone safe while continuing to serve our customers. We have fully embraced work-from-home arrangements, deployed multiple online options for getting funds to our customers, and enabled online and over the phone payment options. We will continue to offer these remote online options in the future. They’re fast, they’re convenient, and they’re safe and we encourage you to make use of them to the greatest extent possible. At the same time, we had to limit entrance through branch doors and instituted social distancing in offices for our in-branch employees and for those customers who preferred to come to offices in person.
Moving forward here’s what you can expect:
Your health and safety, and the health and safety of our employees matter most. As we re-open branch doors we’ll make sure everything is safe and secure. We’ll do so only when:
- We get the OK from state and local governments;
- We’re set up with necessary equipment; and
- We’re confident we can ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees and customers.
When we do re-welcome you back into the branches, we want you to feel safe and comfortable. First of all, if you have tested positive for Covid19, if you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for Covid19, if you are feeling symptomatic (fever, coughing, sneezing, etc.) we ask to handle your business with CashCo remotely; online, by text, or by phone. We also want you to know on our part we will be implementing enhanced safety measures including:
- Regularly screening our employees for symptoms including checking temperatures;
- Requiring ALL employees and customers to wear face masks in the branch;
- Marking floors and maintaining social distancing of six feet or more;
- Installing clear acrylic shields for payments and loan closings;
- Limiting the number of employees and customers at one time in the branch;
- Intensifying cleaning and sanitization;
- Reducing hours of operation.
Clearly, this is a very fluid situation and changes as mandated by authorities and circumstances are to be expected. Thank you again for your loyalty, support and friendship. Looking forward to seeing you soon! 😊
Michael E. Rosenberg
CEO and Founder
CashCo Financial Services, Incorporated