[ English \ Español ]
Welcome, and thank you! We want this to be as easy and convenient for you as possible. Please read all instructions and fill in all necessary blank spaces carefully and accurately.
- Once you have submitted your application it will be forwarded to the branch you have selected and processed. You will be contacted by a branch representative and asked to verify some information and possibly you will be asked some addition background questions to help us make a good credit decision.
- Please note branch office hours are 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday. You can submit a comment at the end of the application and let us know the best number to reach you between those hours.
- It usually takes between 30 and 60 minutes to verify and approve an application. Once you have been approved we’ll coordinate a time for you to come in and pick up your loan. We’ll try to have all your paperwork and your check waiting for you when you arrive.
- Unfortunately, we cannot approve everyone who applies. If in the end we are not able to approve a loan to you we want you to remember:
- All applications that are not approved at the branch level are reviewed by a supervisor. Hopefully, they will see something the branch manager did not see. If so, you may end up getting a call to come back in and pick up your loan after all.
- Even if that doesn’t happen, we want you to PLEASE think about reapplying in about 6 months. Hopefully by then we’ll be able to do something for you.
- One more thing: We are sure you know someone who could use a loan right now. Please refer them to us. If they get a loan from us we’ll give you $20 in cash just to show you our appreciation. There is no limit to this offer. Please call the branch for details.
To download our Adobe PDF application form, select your preferred language below:
To view the application form, you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you don’t have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free here. Fill out the application and fax it to the CashCo office most convenient for you!