Click here to meet Melba, our Excellence in Customer Service Lifetime Achievement Award Winner!
When we read through the many wonderful stories our customers submitted last December, we recognized a number of them shared a common feature: Melba. Melba Pritchard is the manager of CashCo’s flagship SE Portland Branch. Thousands of customers have been treated to Melba’s special smile, her warmth and compassion, her willingness to go the extra mile to help a person in need. Melba is kind of special to us. Many of our other branch managers began their careers training under Momma Melba’s wing.
As a sign of our profound appreciation to her, Melba received the Lifetime Achievement Award for Superb Customer Service and a special Las Vegas getaway for two. We know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. But we are sure that if you visit Melba on Cesar E. Chavez Boulevard and Powell she’ll be glad to treat you to a story or two!
- Married to Michael. Mother of three and grandmother of 7 grand kids.
- Likes bowling, cooking from the different cooking channels, and making CD’S
- What she loves about her job: “Sometimes I feel like I’m a counselor. The customers tell me a lot about themselves and I like that.”
- Born and raised in Portland. Graduated from Roosevelt High in 1977
- Goals: Someday to supervise other branches and maybe help develop a customer service training department.
- Started with Cashco in December, 1989